Authors » Abstract Guidelines
- Submitted Abstracts will be published as-is and all abstracts will be considered for poster presentation
- Two-page limit
- Title, authors (with presenting author underlined), and short affiliations must fit on the first page, as outlined in the sample abstract.
- All figures and tables may appear throughout the abstract
- Make sure that all figures and photographs are clearly visible. If the program committee cannot clearly see and understand the role of the visual material included in the abstract, the material and consequently the abstract likely will be viewed negatively.
- References (in short format) can go on either page.
- Upon acceptance of your abstract, it should be understood that:
- One author from your paper is required to register and present your paper at the MMB 2020 Conference.
- Registration will be completed and paid by the date set forth in the guidelines sent to authors.
Templates are available for download: